Tuesday 29 January 2013

My road trip to north-Penang and Perak

On Thursday we went to Penang. We were already ready with our things that we packed on Wednesday. So we went to Penang and say goodbye to maktok and bebek. GOODBYE!!! Penang is sooo far. It tooks three hours to reach Penang.

In the car we suddenly fall asleep because the place was sooo far. We also have to cross two things to  go to Penang. First we cross Perak to go to Penang. Second we cross he bridge. The bridge was long. When we were already at the bridge we just woke up and we were all like 'Wow we are already at the bridge'. So we were already in Penang.

We went to our hotel which was at level 3. But before we went to our room we went to level 6 because the waiteress at kings club was going to give us some welcome drinks. The drinks were orange juice. We also saw the swimming pool from the top. The swimming pool looks small from the top. So off to to the swimming pool.

At the swimming pool there were three slides. First it was purple colour. Second it was yellow colour which was my favourite colour. Last was purple colour which was long. I like the long one because it was slidy and slippery. 'Woohoo! This is so fun'. I kneel my legs and SLIDE!!! While we were swimming we were exposed to the sun. Know is evening. It was 6:00pm. My parents swam in the pool too. My mum rented a round number 8 floties. We all were on top of the floties. My parents took  us for a push. We were floating in the pool. After that we all went to the slide toghether. It was really exciting at the pool.

Next we went to Nasi Kandar Beratur. I fill so sleepy whilye we were at the stall. But I still eat the Nasi Kandar. Yum! It was delicious. But I was still sleepy. So I just ate half of it.  Suddenly my mum Xsaw a trishaw.. It has three wheels. The special thing about the trishaw was, it has lights at night. We were deciding to ride on the trishaw or not. Since I am so tired so we decided not to ride on the trishaw. So we went  back to the hotel and slept. That the end of Thursday.

The next morning we went and had our breakfast at level 6 at kings club. I had  cereal and two slice of bluberry pancke. I like my breakfast. It was yummy. I like it so much. I wished my mum could cook this kind of pancake at home. Then we went for swimming. While we went for swimming our parents went and check out. We were happily sliding on the slide. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I LIKE THE SLIDE! Phew, I like the slide! We were also riding on the small slide. It was board because it was too short. So our parents just came and it was time to go to another hotel. But Penang is not over yet because the next hotel is still at Penang. Yay!!!

The next hotel was at Lone Pine. At the hotel there was a park and a big swimming pool. But something special about the park because there was a hommock hanging on the tree. So in the room here was a big bathtub. There wa also a basket to take our bath. We played with the bubbles when we were taking our bath. After taking our bath we played and watched telivision. Mama and daddy was asleep. Then we were asleep too. Hehehe!

The next day my mum said that we wanted to take our picure with an umbrella. My sister went first because she woke up early while yaya and me were still sleeping. So mama came and woke us up. Ut yaya was still sleeping. Mama ask me to send the the bag of the swimming suit to sha sha. So everybodywas awake and we had our breakfast.  Had bake beans, chicken sausage and potato wedges.after breakfast we swam at the big pool. He big pool was deep for me and yaya. Sha sha can touch the ground because she was tall. My mum and dad swam with us. After swimming my dad check out before we go. Me and yaya saw REAL CONGKAK!!! They play congkak using stones. My dad was waiting so lets go. So this is the end of Penang. BYE PENANG!!!

Now we are going to 'restoran Mee Udang Mak Jah'. Mee udang was special because the fishermen were catching lots of prawns. The fishermen also catch fish and sell it at the market. When they are done fishing, they always tie the boat to the jetty so the boat don't move. I orderd mee udang. There were lots of prawns in my mee. It is like thousands of it. The prawn was really yummy. We also took picture in front of the the writing'MAK JAH'.

Now we heading to  Zoo Taiping and Night Safari. We went to the Night Safari. Our mum bought the ticket. We took picture in front of the board that there were pictures of animals. We rode on a tramp. We saw girrafe, zebras, elephants, tiger, lion, orange flamingos,flamingos, but there is something special about the flamingo, they sleep and rest with one leg. It is special right. So we also saw hippopotumas that is the killer number one. They have sharp. African people are afraid of the hippopotumas. We saw many things at the zoo. When we already finished the trip, we took pictures.

Now we are going to another hotel at Ipoh. The name of the hotel was Kinta River Front. It tooks half and hour to reach Ipoh. My dad has to drive all the way to Ipoh. When we reach there we went to our room. The room was nice. We took our bath. The water was cold. Then we ate maggi. We also saw fireworks outside the hotel. They were celebrating Thaipusam. The fireworks was so nice. We suddenly fall asleep. Hehe!

The next day we we went to a new hotel again. It was still at Ipoh. The name of the place was Lost World of Tambun. It was an exiting place. There was a theme park. We went in the park. Yaaaaaay! We did lots of things. We rode on a slide. We rode on a slide with a yellow number eight floties. Woooooooooooooooooooooow! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We went to the slide for 5 or 4 times. The first time I rode on the slide was with my father. I was scared that time. But when I rode on the slide the second time it fills like I am flying. My mum rode with my big sister. Poor little sister she is short for the height they allow. My little sister just stay with the lifeguard. After riding the slide we went and go around the pool with the number 8 floties. When we are about to reach the end the water in the basket fall on us. Suddenly it started raining. But we still can play. But then we went and eat Tau Fu Fah. It was chinese desert. The tau fu fah was yummy. We also order rojak and mochi. I don't really like the rojak and mochi. Then we went to the hot spring. I don't like the hot spring. So we just move to another hot spring. The down one was better hen the other one. So we went back and took our bath.

The next day, hahaha it was Monday. We were actually going to school. But we were still at Ipoh. We were going back home. We pack our stuff and went back home.
     
                                                             VACATION IS OVER!
                                            I don't like when vacation is over. Bye Ipoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment