Sunday, 17 February 2013


On Sunday we went to Gold Coast Morib. It took an hour to reach there. We fell asleep in the car while daddy was driving. After 30 minutes we were awake. We saw  a lot of palm trees, coconut trees and many cows. MOOOOO!!! It was a farm. We were almost there.  When we were playing, suddenly we saw mak long and Marcel. Yay! 

The hotel was nice, big, and clean. Mama was queuing in a long line at the lobby. Next it was mama's turn to get the key for the room. We were staying at level 1. Lets go! We went in the room. I  didn't really like the room because there was no carpet. But what I liked about the room was the bathroom. There was a jacuzzi in the bathroom. But we did not went in the jacuzzi because we can't wait to swim. We changed into our swimming suits and applied the sunblock all over our body. We did not want to get sunburn. When we were walking out from the room, atok and nenek suddenly came.  They were there to celebrate daddy's birthday just like us.
A long slide that I rode.
To enter the swimming pool, we had to wear wrist band or else we won't be able to go in there. There were many slides in the pool. Some were fast and some were slow. Of course I liked the fast one. We were swimming happily in the pool. We also rode on the slide. I rode on the highest slide which was fast. I was screeming. I'm going down. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! That was fast. Next we went to the big slide. It was slidy. Next we played with Marcel. All my cousins were there. Atiff and Adelia were there too. All of my family were there to celebrate daddy's birthday. I played with Adelia in the pool. Then I rode on the highest slide again. The slide was fun. It was time to go.
Me and Arisha on a roud pink floties and little Arlia holding the handle.
Next we went to 'Restoran Batu Asam'.  It was a seafood restaurant. Next to the restaurant was the jetty. The fisherman docked the boat at the jetty. I saw lots of boat at the jetty. We took some pictures at the jetty. When  we were at the table the food was already there. I ate rice, chicken, prawn and vegetables. After eating we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY. I ate chocolate cake. Then I played with Marcel, Adelia and Atiff. After playing we went back to our hotel.
Me and my sisters sitting on a 'titi'
We felt so tired playing. But, NOT ME!  Marcel and I continued to play gun. I shot Marcel many times. While we were playing, mama and daddy went to the spa . Mak long and nenek were still in the room with us. Then they went for spa after mama and daddy came back. After we played, I played Marcel's PSP. HAAAAAAH. I feel so sleepy. We played and played and played until we fell asleep.
Daddy blowing his three chocolate cakes.
Next morning we had our breakfast. While we were queueing we saw our teacher from scholar base, Aunty Nadira. Then we sat in a shady place so the sun won't come to us. I ate coco crunch, bake beans and sausages. The food was not so yummy. Shasha ate Mee Goreng. And Aya ate coco crunch and sausages. After breakfast we swam again.

Arlia on a round floties.
We can't swim for long time because we had to go back home. So we just swam and rode on the slide for a few times only. I was not happy because we just rode for 4, 5 times. I rode on a yellow slide which was very slow. But I used my swimming board so it made me went fast. Mama, daddy and Aya were waiting for us down the slide. There were lot's of people queueing for the slide. So it made us late to go down the slide. Next it was my turn. WEEEEEEEEEEEE.........!!!!! Alright time to go. We sent the key back to the reception.

Next we went to had our lunch at Restaurant Ayam Kampung. I ordered ayam kampung, meat, vegetables and rice. I just ate half of it. Then I played Marcel's PSP while Marcel was playing with my ipad. It was time to leave. BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment